Lee qualified as a solicitor in 1990 and has been a litigation partner with Slee Blackwell Solicitors for almost 20 years. He specialises in...
Contest a Will - Help and Advice
Contesting a Will - Help and Advice
We specialise in contesting wills, will
disputes and all types of disputed
By bringing together experienced
teams of solicitors specialising in
both litigation and wills, we are able to provide an
unrivalled service in this complex area of law.
Our lawyers provide professional yet sympathetic assistance to anyone looking to contest a will or defend a contested will claim.
- We represent claimants and defendants throughout England and Wales in contested will disputes.
- We have an excellent track record of success in a varied range of cases including contesting a Will on grounds of mental capacity (also known as lack of testamentary capacity claims), wills contested on grounds of influence and lack of knowledge and approval and wills contested on grounds of fraud and invalid procedure.
- We are also very experienced in dealing with wills (and intestate estates) that are challenged on the basis that they fail to make adequate financial provision (also known as claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975).
- In addition, we regularly deal with executors disputes and contested powers of attorney.
- We make contesting wills easy, by offering FREE case assessments and a range of funding options, including No Win-No Fee and Legal Aid (public funding)
So, if you are thinking about contesting a will, or are facing a contested will claim then contact us now, either by phone or email:
As well as contesting wills, we can also help with other aspects of will related claims including Inheritance Act disputes and professional negligence claims. We have a team of negligent will claims specialist solicitors who specialise in professional negligence claims involving the execution, advice and preparation of wills. Solicitors, lawyers and will writers owe beneficiaries a duty of case and can be sued by disappointed beneficiaries if they lose out as a result of negligence. More information about our professional negligence service can be found on our specialist negligent wills site, http://www.negligentwillclaims.co.uk/. We also have a dedicated inheritance disputes site that covers a whole range of other inheritance dispute and contested probate matters. If you need help with any aspect of inheritance disputes and want to speak to an expert in this field, visit our inheritance disputes web site http://www.inheritancedisputes.co.uk/ where you can request a free call back and speak to a trained solicitor in this field who will assess your individual circumstances.
If you are looking for information about Court of Protection issues, appointments and applications, visit http://www.courtofprotectionlawyers.co.uk, our dedicated Court of Protection website, where you can access a wealth of related information and a free hotline so you can chat to one of our specialist Court of Protection solicitors.