Contesting Wills - Help and Guidance
We are a Legal 500 recommended firm specialising in contesting wills, inheritance claims and all types of disputed probate cases. By bringing together experienced teams of solicitors specialising in both litigation and wills, we are able to provide an unrivalled service in this complex area of law.
About Contesting Wills
- Our lawyers provide professional yet sympathetic assistance to anyone contesting a will or defending a contested will claim.
- We represent claimants and defendants throughout England and Wales in contested will disputes.
- We have an excellent track record of success in a varied range of consted will cases; including grounds such as mental capacity (also known as lack of testamentary capacity claims), undue influence, lack of knowledge and approval, fraud and invalid procedure.
- We are also very experienced in dealing with wills (and intestate estates) that are challenged on the basis that they fail to make adequate financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- In addition, we regularly deal with executors disputes and contested powers of attorney.
- We make contesting a will easy, by offering FREE case assessments and a range of funding options, including No Win-No Fee.